This part of the book defines a tri-federal system. That is, a government system composed of three independent types of sovereign government: national, state, and local community.
Chapter 15 – Policy without Politics as Usual
- Replace the U.S. Constitution?
- “With Infinite Caution”
- A Simple First Step
- The Source of Our Freedom
- John Adams and the Third Ingredient
- Introducing the Stewards
- A New Wall of Separation
- Divide and Conquer
- A New Embodiment of American Society
- The Third Ingredient, with a Twist
- An Unnatural Aristocracy
Chapter 16 – Sovereign Citizen Bodies
- Two Intuitive Assignments
- One Not-So-Intuitive Assignment
- Citizen Rotation
- A Madison-Inspired Proposal
- The National Sovereign in Operation
- The Laborers’ Part of the Tri-Federal System
- Completing the Tri-Federal System
- Picturing the Embodied Society
- Will We Get Discord or Competition?
- Positive and Negative Models
Chapter 17 – The Local Community
- The Current Condition of Education
- The Community Laborer Sovereign
- The Three Laborer Sovereign Types
- The Natural Size and Scale of a Community
- How Should We Define a Community?
- Associations of Communities
Chapter 18 – State and Nation
- The State Capitalist Sovereign
- State Governments and Capitalists
- The National Steward Sovereign
- The National Government
- “Philosopher Kings”
This site is for discussing how to improve our political system. It is NOT for discussing party politics or political figures. So if you have a non-partisan question or comment, feel free to leave it below.